Regular pass for the conference
Regular pass for the conference: June 4 through June 6.
Registration fee is due April 27, 2018.
Late registration fee (after April 27, 2018) will be US $ 850.00.
The conference fee includes access to all conference activities but does not cover accommodation.
- A world class scientific program featuring leaders in the field of polymer characterization
- Access to experts in polymer metrology from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Exhibitor area and time slots for exhibitor presentations
- Focused short courses (additional fees) on leading edge topics in the field
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and breaks each day
- Monday evening poster session
- Tuesday afternoon tour of the NIST campus with highlights of emerging characterization research activities and the NIST Center for Neutron Research
- Tuesday evening banquet
If you are Sponsor of ISPAC Conferences, you might be eligible for discounts. See more information about sponsorship at http://ispac-conferences.org/ISPAC-2018-Sponsors.aspx
If you are eligible, please contact the organizers to receive your discount code before you select and pay for this item.